Football Age check
Get news alerts
Maps & directions
Code of Conduct
Sponsored by Wycombe Wanderers FC
South Bucks Mini Soccer Conference
South Bucks Mini Soccer Conference Constitution, Summer 2004.
NOMENCLATURE AND CONSTITUTION
1. (A) This Competition shall be designated the South Bucks Mini-Soccer Conference and shall consist of not more than two hundred (200) Clubs who shall be Full Member Clubs.
All such Member Clubs shall be affiliated to an affiliated County Football Association and their names and particulars shall be returned annually by the appointed date on the Form “D” to the Berks & Bucks County Football Association. The area covered by the Conference Membership shall be Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Oxfordshire.
This Conference shall apply annually for sanction to the Berks & Bucks Football Association and the constituent Teams of Member Clubs may be grouped in Divisions, each not exceeding twenty (20) in number.
The Conference shall provide Mini-Soccer for players who have attained the age of 6 years but not the age of 11 years as at midnight on 31st August in a playing season.
The conference shall provide friendly 11 a side soccer for those teams whose players have attained the age of 10years at midnight on 31st August in a playing season.
ENTRY FEE, SUBSCRIPTION, DEPOSIT
2. (A) Applications by Clubs for admission to this Conference or the entry of an additional Team(s) shall be made in writing to the Secretary by 30th June or 1 week prior to the AGM which ever is earlier and shall be accompanied by an Entry Fee of £10.00 per Team which shall be returned in the event of non-election.
At the discretion of a majority of the accredited voting members present applications, of which due notice has been given, may be received at the Annual General Meeting or a Special General Meeting. The Entry Fee shall apply.
(B) Should a Club wish to join before the next General Meeting, by payment of the Entry Fee and at the discretion of the Management Committee, Clubs affiliated to an affiliated County Football Association may be invited to play fixtures on a temporary basis up to the next General Meeting when they may formally apply to join.
(C) A Club shall not participate in this Conference until the Entry Fee has been paid.
(D) Clubs shall advise annually to the Secretary in writing by 1st September of its County Football Association affiliation number for the forthcoming Season. Clubs shall advise the Secretary in writing, or on the prescribed form, of details of its Headquarters, Officers and any other information required by the Conference.
3. The Officers of the Conference shall be the President, Vice-Presidents, Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, Fixture Secretary, Fair Play Administrator, Training Administrator, Press Officer and Age Group Rep Co-ordinator to be elected annually at the Annual General Meeting. (N.B. Auditors are not Officers).
MANAGEMENT, NOMINATION, ELECTION
4. (A) The Conference shall be governed in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of The Football Association by a Management Committee comprised of the Officers who shall be elected at the Annual General Meeting.
(B) Retiring Officers shall be eligible to become candidates for re-election without nomination. All other candidates for election as Officers or Members of the Management Committee shall be nominated to the Secretary in writing, signed by the Secretaries of two (2) Member Clubs, not later than 1st June in each year. Names of the candidates for election shall be circulated with the notice of the Annual General Meeting. In the event of there being no nomination in accordance with the foregoing for any office, nominations may be received at the Annual General Meeting
(C) The Management Committee shall meet as often as is necessary to deal with business as it arises.
On receiving a requisition signed by two-thirds of the Members of the Management Committee the Secretary shall convene a meeting of the Committee.
(D) Except where otherwise mentioned all communications shall be addressed to the Secretary who shall conduct the correspondence of the Conference and keep a record of its proceedings.
(E) All communications received from Clubs shall be conducted through their nominated Officers.
POWERS OF MANAGEMENT
5. (A) The Management Committee may appoint such other Sub-Committees as they may consider necessary and may delegate such of their powers, as they deem necessary to such Committees. The decisions of all such Committees shall be reported to the Management Committee for ratification.
(B) Each Member of the Management Committee shall have the right to attend and vote at all Management Committee Meetings and have one vote thereat, but no Member shall be allowed to vote on any matters directly appertaining to such Member or to the Club so represented. (This shall apply to the procedure of any Sub-Committee).
In the event of the voting being equal on any matter, the Chairman shall have a second or casting vote.
(C) The Management Committee shall have powers to apply, act upon and enforce the Rules of the Conference and shall also have jurisdiction over all matters affecting the Conference, including any not provided for in the Rules. Except where these Rules provide for the imposition of a set penalty any Club, Official or Player alleged to be in breach of a Conference Rule shall be formally charged in writing and given the opportunity to present their case before the Management Committee. All breaches of the Laws of the Game, Rules and Regulations of The Football Association shall be dealt with in accordance with F.A. Rules.
(D) All decisions of the Management Committee shall be binding subject to the right of appeal to the Board of Appeal in accordance with Rule 16.
Decisions of the Management Committee shall be notified in writing to those concerned within fourteen (14) days.
(E) Three (3) Members of the Management Committee shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business of the Management Committee and two (2) Members shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business by any Sub-Committee of the Conference.
(F) The Management Committee, as it may deem necessary, shall have power to fill in an acting capacity, any vacancies that may occur amongst their number.
(G) A Club having failed to comply with an order or instruction of the Management Committee, or failing to satisfactorily attend to the business and/or the correspondence of the Conference shall be liable to be fined or otherwise penalised at the discretion of the Management Committee.
(H) All fines and charges shall be paid within 14 days of the date of posting of the written notification.
Clubs, Officials or individuals committing a breach of this Rule shall incur such penalties as the Management Committee may impose.
(I) A member of the Management Committee appointed by the Conference to attend a meeting or match may have any expenses incurred refunded by the Conference.
(J) The Management Committee shall have the power to fill any vacancy that may occur in the membership of the Conference between the Annual General or Special General Meeting called to decide the constitution and the commencement of the Conference season.
6. There shall be an Annual General Meeting and a mid-season General Meeting each season.
(A) The Annual General Meeting shall be held not later than 31st July in each year. At this meeting the following business shall be transacted provided that at least twenty (20) Members are present and entitled to vote:-
(i) To receive and confirm the Minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting.
(ii) To consider any business arising therefrom.
(iii) To receive and adopt the Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Statement of
(iv) Election of Clubs to fill vacancies (as recommended by the Management
(v) Constitution of the Conference for ensuing season.
(vi) Election of Officers and Management Committee.
(vii) Appointment of Auditors.
(viii) Alteration of Rules, if any (of which notice has been given).
(ix) Fix the date for the commencement and conclusion of playing season.
(x) Other business of which due notice shall have been given and accepted as being relevant to an Annual General Meeting.
(B) A copy of the duly audited Balance Sheet, Statement of Accounts and Agenda shall be forwarded to each Club at least fourteen (14) days prior to the meeting, and to the Berks & Bucks County Football Association.
(C) A signed copy of the duly audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts shall be sent to the Berks & Bucks County Football Association within fourteen (14) days of its adoption by the Annual General Meeting.
(D) Each Full Member Club shall be empowered to send two delegates to a General Meeting. Each Club shall be entitled to one vote only. Not less than fourteen (14) days notice shall be given of any Meeting.
(E) Clubs who have withdrawn their Membership of the Conference during the season being concluded or who are not continuing Membership shall be entitled to attend but shall vote only on matters relating to the season being concluded.
(F) All voting shall be conducted by a show of voting cards unless a ballot be demanded by at least 50% of the delegates qualified to vote or the Chairman so decides.
(G) No individual shall be entitled to vote on behalf of more than one Full Member Club.
(H) Any continuing Member Club failing to be represented at a General Meeting without satisfactory reason being given shall be fined £10.00.
(I) Officers and Management Committee members shall be entitled to attend and vote at an Annual General Meeting.
(J) The mid-season General Meeting shall be held no later than 1st December. At this meeting the following business shall be transacted provided that at least twenty (20) Members are present and entitled to vote:-
(i) To receive and confirm the Minutes of preceding General Meeting.
(ii) To consider any business arising therefrom.
(iii) Election of Clubs to fill vacancies (as recommended by the Management Committee.
(iv) Constitution of the Conference for ensuing half season.
(v) Election of Officers and Management Committee, if appropriate.
(vi) Alteration of Rules, if any (which notice has been given).
(vii) Business as described in Rule 12.
(viii) Other business of which due notice shall have been given and accepted as being relevant to a General Meeting.
Each Full Member Club shall be empowered to send two (2) delegates to a General Meeting. Each Club shall be entitled to one (1) vote only. Not less than fourteen (14) days notice shall be given of any Meeting.
AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED
7. The Chairman and the Secretary of each Club shall complete and sign the following agreement which shall be deposited with the Conference together with the Application for Membership for the coming season, or upon indicating that the Club intends to compete.
"We, A, ______of ______ (Chairman) and B ______ of ______(Secretary) of the ______ Football Club have been provided with a copy of the Rules and Regulations of the South Bucks Mini-Soccer Conference and do hereby agree for and on behalf of the said Club, if elected or accepted into Membership, to conform to those Rules and Regulations and to accept, abide by and implement the decisions of the Management Committee of the Conference, subject to the right of appeal in accordance with Rule 16.
Any alteration of the Chairman and/or Secretary on the above Agreement shall be notified to the County Football Association to which the Club is affiliated and to the Secretary of the Conference.
(Note: The spaces above are intended for the inclusion of the signatures and addresses of officers and members).
QUALIFICATION OF PLAYERS
8. (A) Contract players, as defined in Football Association Rules, are permitted in this Conference.
A Player registered with a Centre of Excellence may only play in this Conference subject to the Regulations of the Programme for Excellence.
(B) The qualification dates for the Conference shall be as follows:
Under 7 the player shall have attained the age of 6 as at midnight on 31st August in the playing season but shall be under the age of 7 as at midnight on 31st August in the playing season.
Under 8 the player shall be under the age of 8 as at midnight on 31st August in the playing season.
Under 9 the player shall be under the age of 9 as at midnight on 31st August in the playing season.
Under 10 the player shall be under the age of 10 as at midnight on 31st August in the playing season.
Under 11 the player shall have attained the age of 10 but shall be under the age of 11by midnight 31st August in the playing season.
In accordance with the foregoing qualifications a player in the above age ranges shall not play in a match where any other player is older or younger by 2 years or more.
(C) A player is not eligible to play in this Conference who receives any form or payment for playing, other than expenses as per Clauses 1, 2 and 3 of Article 2 of the FIFA Regulations Governing the Status and Transfer of Players. Clubs upon election shall sign a declaration that they shall conform to the said clauses and players of such Clubs are required to sign a declaration upon Registration that they are eligible under, and shall abide by, the FIFA clauses, which are as follows:
1. Players who have never received any remuneration other than for the actual expenses incurred during the course of their participation in or for any activity connected with association football shall be regarded as amateur.
2. Travel and hotel expenses incurred through involvement in a match and the costs of a player's equipment, insurance and training may be reimbursed without jeopardising a player's amateur status.
3. Any player who has ever received remuneration in excess of the amount stated under clause 2 in respect of participation in or an activity connected with association football shall be regarded as non-amateur unless he has reacquired amateur status under the terms of Art. 10.1".
(D) A player having taken part in matches for any Club affiliated to any County Football Association shall not be allowed to join, be transferred to, or sign for a Club in the Conference without first proving to the officials of the intended Club that the player has discharged all reasonable financial liabilities to the previous Club or Clubs, and a Club official may not accept such player's signature without first ascertaining whether such claims have been discharged to the satisfaction of the Club, or Clubs, for which the player last played.
(E) The Management Committee shall decide all registration disputes.
(F) (i) The Management Committee shall have power to accept the registration of any player. The Management Committee shall have power to refuse, cancel or suspend the registration of any player or may fine any player at their discretion proved guilty of registration irregularities. (Subject to Rule 16).
(ii) The Management Committee shall have power to refuse or cancel the registration of any player found guilty of undesirable conduct and to disqualify the player in question from participating in all games in the Conference. (Subject to Rule 16).
(Note: Action under Clause (2) shall not be taken against a player for misconduct on the field of play until the matter has been dealt with by the appropriate Association, and then only in cases of the player bringing the Conference into disrepute.)
(G) A Club shall keep a list of the players it registers and a record of the games in which they have played, and shall produce such records upon demand by the Management Committee.
(H) Each Club shall keep a Register containing the name and date of birth of all players registered for each Team, with the date of registration, and shall be open to the inspection of any duly appointed Member Club representative at all Management Committee meetings or at other times mutually arranged.
(I) Any Team playing an ineligible player or players shall be dealt with at the discretion of the Management Committee.
(The following Clause applies to Competitions involving players in full-time secondary education):-
(J) (i) Priority shall be given at all times to school and school organisations activities.
(ii) The availability of children shall be cleared with the Head Teachers (except for Sunday Competitions).
(iii) Children under 14 shall not play in a Team involving players who are more than 2 years older.
(Note: For players under the age of 18 the provisions contained in Football Association Rules shall apply.)
CLUB COLOURS. CLUB NAME
9. (A) Every Club shall register the colour of its shirts and shorts with the Secretary by 30th June who shall decide as to their suitability.
Goalkeepers shall wear colours which distinguish them from other players and the Referee.
No player, including the goalkeeper, shall be permitted to wear black or very dark shirts.
If, in the opinion of the Referee, two Clubs have the same or similar colours, the away/Home Team shall make the change. Any Team not having a change of colours may wear bibs.
(B) Any Club wishing to change its name shall seek permission from its affiliated County Football Association and from the Management Committee.
PLAYING SEASON. CONDITIONS OF PLAY
TIMES OF KICK-OFF. POSTPONEMENTS. SUBSTITUTES
10. (A) The Annual General Meeting shall determine the commencing and concluding dates for the ensuing season which shall be in accordance with Football Association Rules. No Club shall be compelled to play after the concluding date.
(B) All matches shall be played in accordance with the Laws of the Game as determined by the International Football Association Board or, for Mini-Soccer, the Laws of Mini-Soccer as set down by The Football Association.
Clubs shall take all reasonable precautions to keep their grounds in a playable condition. All matches shall be played on pitches deemed suitable by the Management Committee.
The Management Committee shall have power to decide whether a pitch and/or facilities are suitable for matches in the Conference and to order the Club concerned to play its fixtures on another ground.
All matches shall have a duration as set out below unless a shorter time (not less than five (5) minutes each half) is mutually arranged by the two captains in consultation with the Referee prior to the commencement of the match, and in any event shall be of equal halves.
For Mini-Soccer The duration of play shall be as follows: for under 7 and under 8 age groups, 10 minutes each way and for under 9 and under 10, 15 minutes each way and under 11 age group, 20 minutes each way.
For 11 a side the duration of play shall be 30minutes each way.
The Home Team shall provide at least two (2) footballs fit for play and the Referee shall make a report to the Conference if the footballs are unsuitable. The size of football to be used shall be: size 3 for players in the under 7 and 8 age groups, size 4 for under 9, under 10 and under 11 age groups.
(C) A representative of the Home Club shall give notice in writing or by telephone of full particulars of the location of, and access to, the ground and time of kick-off to the Manager of the opposing Club at least by the Wednesday prior to the playing of the match.
(D) Every Club shall play its equal strength Team or Teams in all matches in the Conference.
(Note: The intention of this Rule is not to interfere with normal Team selection by Clubs, but to prevent Clubs deliberately fielding a weakened Team in order to unreasonably reserve players for another game or to boost the strength of another or lower Team. It is NOT intended that Clubs SHALL field higher Team players in lower Teams when the higher Team has no engagement. If, in the opinion of the Management Committee, the substance or spirit of the Rule is obviously being disregarded, the Club or Clubs concerned may be called to account for its/their actions and shall be subject to such decisions as the Management Committee may determine, despite the fact that Rule 8 has not been infringed.)
(E) Notice of postponement of any match shall be given without delay by the postponing Club (or notice of a Club being unable to fulfil any match shall be given 48 hours prior to the match by the Club) to the Manager of the opposing Club. Any Club failing to comply shall be dealt with by the Management Committee who may inflict any penalty it may deem suitable.
In the event of a match not being played or abandoned owing to causes over which neither Club has control, it shall be played in its entirety on a date to be mutually agreed by the two Clubs and approved by the Management Committee.
(F) For Mini-Soccer & 11 a side any number of substitutions may be used at any time with the permission of the Referee. Entry onto the field of play shall only be allowed during a stoppage in play. A player who has been replaced may return to the play as a substitute for another player.
(G) The half time interval shall be of five (5) minutes duration. The half time interval may only be altered with the consent of the Referee.
11. (A) The practice of individual Clubs publishing result of non-competitive matches or producing League Tables is against the ethos of the South Bucks Mini-Soccer Conference and is therefore prohibited. Under no circumstances may the scores of the matches be published in the media or on the web sites that are openly accessible to the public. The remedy for a breach of this Rule is described in Rule 17(B).
(B) The Home Club shall communicate the result of each match to the age group representative by the following Wednesday.
12. There are no Team Rankings within the Conference as it is a Friendly Conference. At the mid General Meeting and the Annual General Meeting the format for the next half of each season shall be discussed so that Teams shall be placed in Divisions which are applicable to their playing ability in order for them to have an evenly balanced standard of matches. This recommendation shall be submitted to the Management Committee seven (7) days after the General Meeting whose decision shall be final.
13. There are no officially appointed Referees or Assistant Referees. For each match, the Clubs shall agree upon a Referee, who shall have the full powers, status and authority of a qualified Referee.
CONTINUATION OF MEMBERSHIP OR
WITHDRAWAL OF A CLUB
14. (A) All Clubs wishing to remain in membership of the Conference for the following Season shall confirm their intention to do so, in writing, to the Secretary by 1st June or by submitting a completed SBMSC application form to the secretary 1 week prior to the AGM
(B) A Club shall not be allowed to withdraw any or all of its Teams from the Conference after the Annual General Meeting/arrangement of fixtures for the following Season. Any Club infringing this Rule shall be liable to a fine not exceeding
£10.00 per Team.
(C) The Membership for the coming season having been decided at the Annual General Meeting held not later than 31st July, the Conference shall have the right, irrespective of other provisions in this Rule, to refuse to permit a Club to withdraw its Team(s) in order to join another Competition and may hold the Club to its engagements
(D) In the event of a Member Club, which is an un-incorporated association withdrawing and/or disbanding it shall be immediately liable to discharge all its financial and other obligations to the Conference.
In the event that any such obligation remains undischarged after a period of twenty-one (21) days then such obligation shall be met by the then current Club Members, excluding those under the statutory school leaving age. Until a Member’s pro rata obligation is discharged in full the Member shall not be allowed to participate in the Conference, which may apply to the Club’s Parent County Association for a suspension order.
PROTESTS AND APPEALS
15. (A) (i)All questions of eligibility, qualifications of players or interpretations of the Rules shall be referred to the Management Committee.
(ii) Objections relevant to the dimensions of the pitch, goals, flag posts or other facilities of the venue shall be referred to the Management Committee.
(B) Except in cases where the Management Committee decide that there are special circumstances, protests and complaints (which shall contain full particulars of the grounds upon which they are founded) shall be lodged in duplicate with the Secretary within fourteen (14) days (excluding Sundays) of the match or occurrence to which they refer. A protest or complaint shall not be withdrawn except by permission of the Management Committee. A Member of the Management Committee who is a member of any Club involved shall not be present (except as a witness or representative of his Club) when such protest or complaint is being determined.
(C) Any dispute occurring between Clubs in the Conference shall be referred for determination by the Management Committee whose decision shall be binding upon all parties subject to Rule 16.
(D) No protest of whatever kind shall be considered by the Management Committee unless the complaining Club shall have deposited with the Secretary a sum of £10.00. This may be forfeited in whole or in part in the event of the complaining or protesting Club losing its case. The Conference shall have power to order the defaulting Club or the Club making a losing or frivolous protest or complaint to pay the expenses of the enquiry or to order that the costs to be shared by the parties.
(E) All parties to a protest or complaint shall be afforded an opportunity to make a statement when the protest or complaint is being heard and shall have received seven (7) days notice of the hearing, together with a copy of the submission. When dealing with a protest or complaint the Management Committee shall take into consideration the possession by the protesting or complaining Club of any information which, if properly used, might have avoided the protest or complaint.
BOARD OF APPEAL
16. Within 14 days of the posting of written notification of any decision of the Management Committee or the Conference a Club, Official or Player against whom action is taken may appeal against such decision by lodging particulars in duplicate with the Secretary of the Berks & Bucks Football Association, including a fee of £10.00, for adjudication of a Board of Appeal. The grounds of appeal shall be in accordance with FA Rules. The Board of Appeal may order the appeal fee to be forfeited and shall decide by whom the costs of the appeal shall be borne. The decision of the Board of Appeal is final and binding on all parties concerned.
No appeal can be lodged against a decision taken at an Annual or Special General Meeting unless this is on the ground of unconstitutional conduct.
EXCLUSION OF CLUBS.OR TEAMS
MISCONDUCT, CLUBS, OFFICIALS, PLAYERS
17. (A) At the Annual General Meeting, or Special General Meeting called for the purpose in accordance with the provisions of Rule 19, Notice of Motion having been duly circulated on the Agenda, the accredited delegates present shall have the power to exclude any Club or Team from further membership which shall be supported by (more than) two-thirds of those present and voting. Voting on this point shall be conducted by ballot.
(B) At the Annual General Meeting, or at a Special General Meeting called for the purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Rule 19, the accredited delegates present shall have the power to exclude from further participation in the Conference any Club or Team of a Club whose conduct has, in their opinion, been undesirable or contrary to the ethos of Mini-Soccer such as described in Rule 11(A), which shall be supported by (more than) two-thirds of those present and voting. Voting on this point shall be conducted by ballot. A Club whose conduct is the subject of the vote being taken shall be excluded from voting.
(C) Any official or member of a Club proved guilty of either misconduct, other than field offences, or of inducing or attempting to induce a player or players of another Club in the Conference to join them shall be liable to expulsion or such penalty as a General Meeting or Management Committee may decide, and their Club shall also be liable to expulsion in accordance with the provisions of Clauses (A) and (B) of this Rule.
TROPHY:- LEGAL OWNERS, CONDITIONS OF TAKING OVER,
AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED. AWARDS.
18. (A) The Fair Play Shield and any Conference Cup or Trophy shall be vested in the Association sanctioning the Conference as Trustees. If a Competition were discontinued for any cause the Cup or Trophy shall be returned to the Donor, if the conditions attached to it so provide, or otherwise dealt with as the Association may decide.
The following agreement shall be signed on behalf of the winners of the Cup or Trophy:-
&We A ______and B ______, the Chairman and Secretary ______FC, members of and representing the Club, having been declared winners of South Bucks Mini-Soccer Conference Shield, Cup or Trophy, and it having been delivered to us by the Conference, do hereby on behalf of the Club jointly and severally agree to return the Shield, Cup or Trophy to the Conference Secretary by an agreed date. If the Cup or Trophy is lost or damaged whilst under our care we agree to refund to the Conference the amount of its current value or the cost of its thorough repair.”
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETINGS
19. Upon receiving a requisition signed by two-thirds of the Clubs in membership the Secretary shall call a Special General Meeting.
The Management Committee may call a Special General Meeting at any time.
At least fourteen (14) days notice shall be given of either meeting under this Rule, together with an agenda of the business to be transacted at such meeting.
Each Full Member Club shall be empowered to send two delegates to all Special General Meetings. Each Club shall be entitled to one vote only. Not less than fourteen (14) days notice shall be given of any Meeting.
Any continuing Member Club failing to be represented at a Special General Meeting without satisfactory reason being given shall be fined £10.00.
Officers and Management Committee members shall be entitled to attend and vote at all Special General Meetings.
ALTERATION TO RULES
20. (A) Alterations shall be made to these Rules only at the Annual General Meeting or at a Special General Meeting specially convened for the purpose called in accordance with Rule 19. Any alterations made during the playing season to the Rule relating to the qualification of players shall not take effect until the following season.
(B) Notice of proposed alterations to be considered at the Annual General Meeting shall be submitted to the Secretary by 28th February in each year. The proposals, together with any proposals from the Management Committee, shall be circulated to the Clubs by 15th March and any amendments thereto shall be submitted to the Secretary by 31st March.
The proposals and proposed amendments thereto shall be circulated to Clubs with the notice of the Annual General Meeting. A proposal to change a Rule shall be carried if two-thirds of those present and entitled to vote are in favour.
(C) A copy of the proposed alterations and proposed amendments to be considered at the Annual General Meeting shall be submitted to the Berks & Bucks Football Association by not later than 14th April.
A copy of the proposed alterations and proposed amendments to be considered at a Special General Meeting shall be submitted to the Berks & Bucks Football Association by no later than 28 days prior to the date of the meeting.
(D) Any alterations or additions decided upon at any meeting shall not become operative until the approval of the Berks & Bucks Football Association shall have been obtained.
RULES BINDING ON CLUBS
21. Each Member Club shall be deemed to have given its assent to the foregoing Rules and agreed to abide by the decisions of the Management Committee subject to Rule 16. Each Member Club shall abide by any issued Football Association Code of Conduct.
22. (A) The Management Committee shall determine with which bank or other financial institution the funds of the Conference shall be lodged.
(B) All expenditure in excess of £200.00 shall be approved by the Management Committee. Cheques shall be signed by at least two Officers nominated by the Management Committee.
(C) The financial year of the Conference shall end on 31st May.
(D) The books, or a certified balance sheet, of a Competition shall be prepared and shall be audited annually by some suitable person(s) who shall be appointed at the Annual General Meeting.