- All Age groups are running developmental fixtures, in line with the SBMSC’s traditional friendly format. In addition U11 and U12 age groups will run a competition starting late November.
- How to be sure of the age group you can play in – use the Football Age Checker.
- Use the navigation along the top of the website to access your age group’s mini-soccer fixtures.
- How to manage your fixture if weather forecast or bad conditions make you suspect a pitch will be unplayable. These guidelines should be followed to minimise wasted journeys.
- Home team provides all goals
- Guidelines for preparing two minisoccer pitches on one full size football pitch.
How to report mini soccer fixtures
- Home and Away team managers please ring or email results through to your Age Group Reps before 6pm on Sunday.
Fixtures for older Age Groups
SBMSC organises friendly fixtures for players from six years old to Under 12 years old. For older age groups please use our links page to get straight to the official website of other Leagues.